If you're lucky to have a tree that your table set sits under then you can hang a multiple of lanterns from it to create a wonderful canopy of lights. There are endless options to buy for hanging garden lights. If you don't have a tree to hang lights from, you can always fix hanging basket brackets to the fence posts and hang lights from these.
There is also the option to use shepherd crook steaks in the ground to create some height to hang lanterns from.
You can also create some beautiful lighting from using tea light holders, or how about doing a whole pattern in your lawn or on the decking just by using tea light holders like the picture on my mood board.
1. rustic hanging candelabra - cox and cox
2. Hanging copper star tea light holder - cox and cox
3. Extendable festoon lighting - cox and cox
1. Shepherd's hook hanging lantern - not on the high street
2. Hanging tear drop votive - not on the high street
3. Metal star tea light holders - not on the high street
There's something very romantic/magical about candle light outside it creates a whole a different dimension to your garden.
Let's hope the weather stick's around