I have quite a few friends who are getting married this year and they are all having different types of weddings with different budgets and some are even abroad. I have found that it is obviously a lot easier to find a bridal gown if you have a large budget as you can pretty much go anywhere to find what is to your taste. If you are having a wedding on a budget then things are a lot more difficult and your choices are pretty limited. I have previously done posts on High street bridal gowns but I was very pleasantly surprised to find that House of Fraser have rather a large selection of bridal gowns in their Bridal Boutique. What is even better is if you quickly hot foot it on to their website now some of them are in the sale!
Here are my picks
|Biba launched their Bridal collection last year and its every bit the Biba Style if you fancy yourself as a Boho or Rock chick Bride then these are perfect.|
1. Chloe is a Sand one shoulder chiffon silk maxi dress with embellished beading on the ruched bodice £695 I can imagine the bride wearing flowers in her hair very 70's hippy.
2. Lily ivory knee length sheer layered dress with beaded detail is a beautiful 50's style dress very Audrey Hepburn £595.00.
3. Zoe this floaty ivory silk chiffon dress is every bit Boho in style the bodice has a pearl beaded design on the front £725
|Anoushka G is an exclusively designed collection for House of Fraser all the designs are inspired by old movies, exotic locations and the Oscars.|
1. Dorena ruffle white modern silk full length gown I love the ruffled detailing on the bodice was £395.00 now £316.00.
2. Loretta ivory silk vintage inspired gown with beaded bodice and ruffle skirt was £495.00 now £396
3. Cher is such a pretty dress I love the feathered short skirt and combined with the beaded bodice it makes a perfect summer bridal gown was £495.00 now £396.00
|The JS collection specialises in occasion wear and is full of elegant timeless styles |
1. Ivory structured bodice bias cut satin style gown very 40's Hollywood glamour was £250.00 now £200.00
2. One shoulder drape ivory dress with beaded waistband and full length draped shoulder Grecian goddess eat your heart out! was £250.00 now £200.00
3. Ribbon pleated bodice ivory one shoulder dress the detailing is so simple on this dress but it creates such an elegant shape was £190.00 now £152.00
I really think there is a lot of selection here and I can't believe the prices they look like they could be designer.
My favourites would have to be Chloe and Cher what's yours?