Table lamps can make such a difference to your home not only do they give your room an ambiance they can also give a key look to your scheme.
I have put three looks together that you can use in several different rooms in your home
Retro Eclectic - Graham and Green
If you like a bit of quirky in your home, if you like to be different then these lamps from Graham and Green are just up your street!
1. Eiffel Tower Lamp with black lamp £95.00 this is so cool it would look very chic on bedside tables with fashion prints on the wall and beautiful sexy silk bedspread on the bed
2. Bird Cage Lamp £395.00 I love this lamp it's totally mad! it would look great in a living room with vintage pieces of furniture and mad large print wallpaper
3. Pineapple Lamp £125.00 this lamp will be a major feature to any room the shade is sold separately so you can put any colour with it I think a fuchsia pink would look amazing
4. Abigail Ahern Poodle lamp £245.00 this is so cute it reminds of something you would have seen in a 50's Hollywood apartment this is one of four in the collection
Contemporary Classics's - Conran Shop
Do you hunger for sleek lines and minimalist rooms, do you want your table lamp to also be a piece of art? then the Conran Shops collection of lights are just right for you.
1. Bourgis table lamp Chrome lamp £296.00 is a timeless classic available in four different colours works perfectly in all environments
2. Kaiser Idell 6631 Luxus table lamp ruby £602.00 this little beauty is a designer classic its sleek lines and functionality would look cool in a contemporary home office.
3. Tati Table lamp £381.00 this lamp is a beauty of design the pleated shade and weighted chrome steel base sits encased inside a transparent polycarbonate shell
4. Ingo Maurer Lucellino lamp £415.00 looks like it could be a an exhibit in the Tate modern I love the simplicity of the design
Natures textures - Not On The High Street
Love nature? Love texture and warmth then these natural wood table lamps from N.O.T.H.S are the perfect thing for you.
1. Long Leaf Lamp by Helen Rawlinson £85.00 the simple shape of this natural polished wood base and the shadow silhouette leaf design shade make this a perfect pairing it has an almost retro feel to it
2. Loft desk lamp £165.00 has an industrial look to it which is extremely popular at the moment great for not just study's but bedsides if you want a masculine look to your room
3. Bleached driftwood fire work lamp £595.00 hand made table lamp by the artist Karen Miller made from bleached drift wood these can be made to any size and at 60cm high this is a real feature piece
4. Natural wooden lamp £295.00 this beautifully carved natural wood lamp just makes you want to run your hand over its silky curves!
5. Driftwood tower lamp £125.00 another hand made piece from Karen Miller the texture on this base is simply stunning